Top 10 Wedding Gown Trends in 2011:
1. Dainty Dots- so sweet and feminine!
2. Billowy skirts with tulle and other airy fabrics
3. Spirals and ruffles created with gown fabric
4. Keyhole and peek-a-boo necklines
5. Tiers and texture
6. "Full Blooms" aka large flower shapes
7. Sheer coverage and lace
8. Separates (forget the dress- try a skirt a top!)
9. "Modified Mermaid Silhouette" and figure flattering shapes (the "new" tulip)
10. Embellished and beaded belts and other details
And here are some photo favorites...
Photo Credit: Style Me Pretty, BHLDN, The Knot