With wedding season moving into full force this month, we thought we'd share some of the biggest trends to look out for. Thank you to OneWed for this solid list. Can you spot any of the following trends at your next event?
1. Sophisticated Elegance Returns (modern design prevailing over DIY)
2. Outdoor Venues (minimal backdrops leave more room for personalization)
3. Grey is the New Black (and Navy Blue is a close runner up)
4. Metallics and Bold Color Palletes
5. Big Ball Gowns (Think whimsical and dramatic)
6. Stylish Grooms (finally!)
7. Wedding Invitations Go Green (i.e. Paperless save the dates)
8. Luxurious Textures (in dress and decor)
9. Ethnic Influences and Cultural Details (another way to keep things personal)
10. Revved-Up Wedding Receptions (After party? Yes please!)
We are curious to see what trends our readers would like to see GONE by next season. Find us on Twitter and share your thoughts on 2011 Wedding Trend do's and don't!